How I enjoyed our latest hike! Lake Como is south of Hamilton & a little west of Highway 93. Wednesday was a gorgeous 80 degree day - perfect to hike the eight plus miles around the lake. The Spring flowers were in full bloom, a few fishermen were enjoying the lake before irrigation from this lake draws it down to half its current size & wildlife was peeking at us much of the trip. We saw several chipmunks, deer, loons, a tiny frog, butterflies & zillions of wildflowers.
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Sunburn, 4 ticks & a wonderful 8 mile hike around Lake Como
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Beautiful pix, CML!
Lovely post!
Wow! I love it! Looks like my kinda place! That picture of Como Lake is especially beautiful! If the boat had been a canoe, it would have been absolutely perfect for hanging on my wall, since Larry and I enjoy canoeing.
Wow what a beautiful day for your hike was had.The ticks I could have done without.The pics of the wild life are great and your pic of Lake Como is beautiful.
Post a Comment