Which of these are apricot & which are apple blossums? The strawberries you already know. We are hoping that none of these will be frosted this year. ( The apricot are on top & the apple on the bottom.)
I love the apple tree blossoms,they are beautiful.With all these flowering trees you must do alot of spraying to keep them safe from bugs.The bounty from them sure is wonderful for freezing and canning.Growing up on Naylor Street we had three cherry trees to pick fruit off of.I remember Mom up there on her ladder getting bucket fulls to take into the house and prepare.Chuck's folks had the pear trees in their front yard for picking.
I am a beloved child of God, who by marrying a Jewish believer has assumed the semitic flavor myself. I'm the mother of a very social twenty-one year-old, whom I love dearly but often don't understand well. My Lord is continuing to change the character of this retired Army nurse into His family resemblance through a zillion tiny decisions and responses every day. He is loyally faithful to me in covenantal love and enjoys giving me His hugs at surprising times and in wonderfully creative ways. I hope to be transparent enough to share some of my inner as well as outer life with you in this blog.
1 comment:
I love the apple tree blossoms,they are beautiful.With all these flowering trees you must do alot of spraying to keep them safe from bugs.The bounty from them sure is wonderful for freezing and canning.Growing up on Naylor Street we had three cherry trees to pick fruit off of.I remember Mom up there on her ladder getting bucket fulls to take into the house and prepare.Chuck's folks had the pear trees in their front yard for picking.
Post a Comment