Wednesday, May 02, 2007

A nest of safety over Blodget Creek


Blodget Creek is full to the brim with the Spring run-off. As we crossed a bridge, we noticed the bird's nest perched way out on a limb that stretched out over the fast moving creek. Any fledgling that fell from that nest would be swept away quickly. I'm so glad that we are safe in the nest of "in Christ" although we too can look down or about at the raging waters of circumstances.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great analogy of the kind of quiet trust we can have in the faithfulness of our God! I thought of that immediately when I saw the picture, before I read your thoughts. I'm going to tuck this away in my mind to think on whenever it's needed. In fact, this would be a great photo to use with a Scripture verse that attests to placing our faith in God's protection.

 
Blog Designed By C-AA