
Out of the blue, I was asked by the director if I would like to be trained to take & read ultrasounds at First Way Pregnancy Center in Missoula. Although they would like RN coverage full-time, they would settle for three days for now. It's a combination ministry & "some pay" type of job. I have wondered if there were other ways I should use my RN background other than just at church camps. Well, here is an "open door" if there ever was one. Should I walk through it? Am I biting off more than I can chew? Everything is easier to get into than out of...yet, if this is of the Lord, I desire to follow His leading. Decision-time approaches.




2 comments:
Wow! I have already begun to pray that God will make His direction clear to you.
Definity walk through the open door the Lord gave you.
Post a Comment