The Women's retreat at Flathead Lake was thoroughly enjoyed by 21 women. I loved speaking on shalom & restoration via the Biblical feasts, but am relieved to have the retreat so well received & now past. Laura's lodge was perfect for this number of women. Thanks to anyone who lended prayer support. The talks were taped & will be shared with at least one unsaved Jewish woman, so I'm continuing to pray for this outreach.
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Time Flies When You're Having Fun ...at the Women's Retreat
The Women's retreat at Flathead Lake was thoroughly enjoyed by 21 women. I loved speaking on shalom & restoration via the Biblical feasts, but am relieved to have the retreat so well received & now past. Laura's lodge was perfect for this number of women. Thanks to anyone who lended prayer support. The talks were taped & will be shared with at least one unsaved Jewish woman, so I'm continuing to pray for this outreach.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Looks like a really nice place to have a retreat! I'm glad to hear it went really well!
Hi Cary,
Kinza was right here when I read your comment to me about her blog -- I hope it fanned her little flame! There are benefits to blogging ... even if you don't get a lot of hits or comments ... because you can look back on it yourself! Recently I went back into some of my own archives and found I was really happy that I had blogged! I felt happier to have some of those posts three years after having written them than I was when I wrote them!
The lodge is beautiful! I just love the wood -- brings on the mood for a retreat just by its appearance alone! By the way, I don't think I ever told you ... my ladies' Bible Study group chose "Bad Girls of the Bible" for our study this year. What we've seen so far has been very good! A very unique and interesting approach to Bible study!
Carol-Ann, I have Liz Curtis Higgs "Bad Girls of the Bible" & "Really Bad Girls of the Bible". Do you use the "Good Girl Thoughts Worth Considering" as your discussion questions?
And there are REALLY Bad Girls in the Bible?! :)
To tell you the truth, we are such a gabby group, Cary that we rarely get to the questions! We kinda spring-board into our own questions and observations! But we have the study guide that goes with the book and we try to follow that.
Post a Comment