Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Kootenai Creek - More Fall Foliage

I tried to photograph the rain from a dry spot under a rock ledge, but it doesn't seem to show up.

We saw this type of jointed grass everywhere along the trail.

God places some blues & greens together that we might not think go together well. Yet, they blended well with the Autumn leaves.

The uphill side of the trail was just as pretty as the creek side.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics, and now I also know how truly lovely it is to hike there. However, when I think about the fact that Larry and I (and Sherry) hiked there just two weeks before Larry's quintuple by-pass surgery -- it just makes me shudder to realize the tragedy that could have happened to us on such a peaceful trail. We thank God every day for His protection as Larry was a "walking heart attack"!

Carol-Ann Allen said...

My oh my!

 
Blog Designed By C-AA