Thursday, January 11, 2007

Tagged - Though I usually refuse to be so...

Jeannie, I didn't know how to transfer the questions, so I copied them down & will type them in.

1. What time is it? 2100 hours

2. What are your initials & what would you like them to stand for?
CMHL...those who have read the beginning of my blog know my initials stand for my camel old nature, but I would like them to stand for "continually making HaMashiach (Messiah) Lord"

3. What are you most afraid of?
Hearing something other than, "Well done, good & faithful servant."

4. How many children do you have?
1 by adoption, many spiritual children

5. How many grandchildren? Only some spiritual ones.

6. Have you ever seen a ghost? No... I may have seen an angel or 2.

7. Where were you born? Nampa, Idaho

8. Ever been to Alaska? No, but spent the second night of my honeymoon at a quaint lodge at the Columbia Ice Fields & toured the ice fields the next day. Hope you get to do this too, Ed.

9. Ever been "toilet-papering?" No. "Ballooning" was the craze when I was in college. I helped fill friends' dorm rooms or cars with blown-up balloons. My dorm room was filled with balloons on my 21st birthday.

10. Ever loved someone so much it made you cry? I know this feeling well!

11. Ever been in a car accident? Yes, about 3 years ago on our way home from Beth Tephila.
A teen drunk in a large truck crossed into our lane heading straight toward us at full speed. Louis had angelic help to swerve in a split-second toward the lane the driver just left so that he hit our (R) rear panel & took off the back bumper on that side instead of head-on. The 2 cars behind us were less fortunate & were hit head-on & totalled. The passengers had to be cut out of their smoking cars & hospitalized. Thankfully no one died.

12. Croutons or bacon bits? Croutons rarely on a salad or in French onion soup. Bacon Bits? Why would I want tiny chopped pieces of the land garbage animal on my food?

13. Favorite day of the week? Any day I receive a hug from God...or get a glimpse of His working in the lives of those around me.

14. Favorite restaurant? The cafe part of the Missoula Good Food Store; "River Rising" across the street from the Post Office in Hamilton; best steak I've ever eaten was in a Hole in the Wall place in BeerSheva, Israel & I loved the rich camel milk ice cream too!

15. Favorite flower? Salmon colored roses for looks... lilacs, gardenias & plumeria for fragrance

16. Favorite drink? Brambleberry fruit drink from the Good Food Store, mulled apple cider, licorice or green teas.

17. Favorite ice cream? Jeannie, like you, I love Pralines & Cream @ Baskin & Robbins or Coldstone...also Wilcoxsons Mountain Huckleberry

18. Favorite fast food? In the U.S. - Turkey & veggie Subway
In Israel - falafel (with chickpea humus & veggies)

19. What color is your bedroom carpet? light blue

20. How many times have you failed your drivers test? The road test in WA. state once for "being too cautious"! I maxed all similar tests in MT, TX, Kansas, Wa. D.C. & Europe, go figure.

21. From whom did you get your last e-mail? From Carol-Ann telling me how I could contribute to Tin Roof Ventures.

22. What do you do most often when you are bored? Read, take Ari for a walk, hike, do a task I have been putting off.

23. Bedtime? 2100 to 2200 hours (9-10 pm) After so many years in the military when I had to get up by 0500 hours, my mind shuts down around 2200 hours.

24. -26 Don't care to answer.

27. Ford or Chevy? I learned to drive in a '56 Chevy & have bought Chevys ever since.

28. What are you listening to right now? A North Carolina Public Station that broadcasts classical music that we pick up on our satelite dish.

29. What are your favorite colors? salmon in sunsets & earth tones

30. How many tattoos do you have? None & I hope never to receive the type that I have seen on the arms of Holocaust survivors.

31. How many pets do you have? 27 (1 golden retriever, 1 cat, 1 laughing dove, 15 laying hens of several breeds, 1 ram, 5 ewes, 3 Tennessee Walking horses)

32. Which came first the chicken or the egg? chicken - created full grown, like man was

33. What would you like to accomplish before you die?
. Achieve fluency in Hebrew & Greek - am working on this.

. Visit Australia, New Zealand & Petra, Jordan

. See my daughter live up to her name & its meaning.

. Whatever God has planned for me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cary, thanks for accepting the "tag"! I enjoyed reading your answers.

Carol-Ann Allen said...

This was an interesting read!
Glad you "played the game"!

Carol-Ann Allen said...

P.S.
If Jeannie ever does this to us again, what you do to save yourself a little time and typing ...

1. High-light all the typing in the article she has posted (by clicking at the top of it with your left mouse button, holding the button down and dragging it right down to the bottom of the article.)

2. copy the article that is high-lighted (by pressing "Ctrl" and "C")

3. Paste it ("Cont" and "V") into your own post or into the comment section on her blog.

4. Go through the article, delete her answers and type your own!

CML_Shearings said...

Jeannie - I did enjoy this particular tag although it took a lot of time. Thanks, Carol-Ann, for letting me know how I can save some of that time in the future. I am not very computer literate...but blogging with y'all may make me more and more so.

"Dat Wascally Wabbit" said...

Thank you Cary for your post. It is very good. I typed it out so I can re read it.

Dad taught all us kids to float just like you talked about. I don't ever remember him scaring us by removing his arms too fast. He was very gentle and patient.

 
Blog Designed By C-AA