Friday, January 26, 2007

Madison & Jasmine need a home

Esther rescued these kittens from the animal control shelter in Missoula. They had been found half-drowned. Problem #1 : Esther's apartment lease does not allow animals. Problem #2 : Esther named the kittens Madison & Jasmine & kept the kittens in her apartment anyway until a shake-down of her triplex evicted the kittens. Problem #3 : Esther could not find anywhere to take the kittens & we told her not to bring them home. She brought them here while I was at a Bible Study & Louis,
having a soft heart for animals, could not say "NO!" Problem #4 : Is no longer Esther's but ours. Her cat, Rachel, is not accepting these kittens at all. We need to find another home. They are litter box trained & entertain each other well. I would be willing to take them back to the animal control shelter, but Louis & Esther are adamant against that move.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! My heart is just aching to have and to hold these two little replicas of my cat. They look like they should be her offspring!

Since our lives are so unsettled right now, I don't think I can take them, although I would love to have them. Thanks for thinking of me.

Carol-Ann Allen said...

What pretty cats!
I also love their names!
Very sophisticated!
What a dilemma for you, though!
Hate to say it, but this is often how long-term family pets enter the scene!

Eagle-eye Di said...

Such beautiful baby kitties they are.My heart goes out to you.Its too bad Jeannie couldn't adopt them and be their rescuer.It sounds like your alittle one sided here.My prayers are with you and your dilema.Lord willing an answer will come to your rescue.Now lets see?Who needs the rescue?Them or you?

 
Blog Designed By C-AA