Have you come into the bathroom & found your pet doing this? Sadly, Ari (our golden retriever) & Rachel (Esther's cat) both do such uncouth things... even when a bowl of fresh water is in two other rooms in the house.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ha Ha Ha! This is so funny! Pets are such funny little creatures, and do the darndest things--I think just to keep us amused. What a wonderful little treat God gave to us!
These actually are not my pets. I have never caught my cat doing the toothbrush trick, but I have caught the dog & cat at different times drinking from the toilet, so I try to remember to keep the lid down.
I am a beloved child of God, who by marrying a Jewish believer has assumed the semitic flavor myself. I'm the mother of a very social twenty-one year-old, whom I love dearly but often don't understand well. My Lord is continuing to change the character of this retired Army nurse into His family resemblance through a zillion tiny decisions and responses every day. He is loyally faithful to me in covenantal love and enjoys giving me His hugs at surprising times and in wonderfully creative ways. I hope to be transparent enough to share some of my inner as well as outer life with you in this blog.
4 comments:
Ha Ha Ha! This is so funny! Pets are such funny little creatures, and do the darndest things--I think just to keep us amused. What a wonderful little treat God gave to us!
my oh my!!
These actually are not my pets. I have never caught my cat doing the
toothbrush trick, but I have caught the dog & cat at different times drinking from the toilet, so I try to remember to keep the lid down.
The "toothbrush trick" certainly had me laughing! But it was funny only as long as it was happening in someone else's bathroom!!! :)
Post a Comment