My favorites are the two bird friends. They are looking in opposite directions, yet sitting close together. They obviously like each other, yet have different points of view! How true, even in the best relationships! Perhaps they are keeping a lookout for each other, checking for anything that would intrude upon their well-being. What a great pair!
Hey, I can't believe I missed your comment back to me, Cary, in the post re your fall on the ice!
In response, yes, I think my sister actually suffered quite a bit of pain and other rather chronic conditions r/t her fall. They have gone on so long now that I doubt she would relate it back to that injury but I don't remember her having complaints like that before. She is in her late seventies -- ummm ... I think she is actually going to be 80 on her next birthday! Wow! Her fall was really the beginning of frailty! In some ways my Mom (who is her step-Mom)is stronger and she will be 91 in July.
Hope you've bounced back -- or is that not so good a choice of words!
I am a beloved child of God, who by marrying a Jewish believer has assumed the semitic flavor myself. I'm the mother of a very social twenty-one year-old, whom I love dearly but often don't understand well. My Lord is continuing to change the character of this retired Army nurse into His family resemblance through a zillion tiny decisions and responses every day. He is loyally faithful to me in covenantal love and enjoys giving me His hugs at surprising times and in wonderfully creative ways. I hope to be transparent enough to share some of my inner as well as outer life with you in this blog.
3 comments:
Hi Cary,
Baby and Mama Elephant have gotta be my favourite!
Thanks for your little note of encouragement to Kinza! Her poetry touches my soul!
My favorites are the two bird friends. They are looking in opposite directions, yet sitting close together. They obviously like each other, yet have different points of view! How true, even in the best relationships! Perhaps they are keeping a lookout for each other, checking for anything that would intrude upon their well-being. What a great pair!
Hey, I can't believe I missed your comment back to me, Cary, in the post re your fall on the ice!
In response, yes, I think my sister actually suffered quite a bit of pain and other rather chronic conditions r/t her fall. They have gone on so long now that I doubt she would relate it back to that injury but I don't remember her having complaints like that before. She is in her late seventies -- ummm ... I think she is actually going to be 80 on her next birthday! Wow! Her fall was really the beginning of frailty! In some ways my Mom (who is her step-Mom)is stronger and she will be 91 in July.
Hope you've bounced back -- or is that not so good a choice of words!
Hey Jeannie -- good thoughts on this one too!
Post a Comment