- I may be off-line for a few days since a virus has infected our computer & I had a dickens of a time even getting to create this post.
Esther is home & has brought her friend, Claire, with her. Esther had spent the last month at Claire's home, helping to run a bed & breakfast. Yesterday, the forested area near Evaro was evacuated due to the wild fire all along the ridge in back of Claire's home. Highway 93N towards Kalispel was also closed...leaving Claire stranded. She will be staying with us for now.
The poor air quality has given me a continual sinus headache. A couple of my friends with lung problems have completely left Montana for the West Coast to escape the heat & thick smoke.
In the midst of these circumstances, we find God to be our strength & song!! Hoping that He is that for you too in whatever circumstances you are facing.
Friday, August 17, 2007
Time Out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Keeping you all in our prayers, Cary.
I can't help thinking that our rapture is very nigh, and hoping that to be the case--as so many signs point to it. This year at Rosh Hashanah?
Wouldn't that be grand! Yes, I look for His coming each Rosh Hashanah. It starts on the evening of Sept.12th this year.
Our prayers are with you all during this awful time of your forest fires.It sounds like you need to walk around with oxigin masks on your nose.How are your animals doing?It can't be any easier on them.We are praying for lots of rain out there to begin falling and not stop for awhile.Of course then you deal with possible flooding.Take care.
Shalom, Diane! Thanks for your prayers. Yes, our horses have developed coughs. I'm praying for your health issue that Ron mentioned, thinking I already knew from your blog.
Hi Cary!
The smoke and fires sound distressing! And on top of that computer problems!
Oh yes! The Lord is our strength and song!
Praying for you!
Post a Comment