I'll see you again in a week. This week is committed to serving the 7th graders as their nurse. For once, I'll be working with many others from Lolo Community Church rather than those from Lone Rock. Have a great summer week!
Sun heat,poison ivy,snake bite,flu bug,home sickness,food poisoning,there are alot of little possibilities.I agree with Carol-Ann,No emergencies or physical traumas allowed.Have a good week away.
Woh, Dianne! After reading that list of possibilities I'll have to rethink tomorrow's activities -- we're driving Kinza to a two-week girls' camp!"Sun heat, poison ivy, snake bite, flu bug, home sickness, food poisoning" Good grief!
Diane, there were no snake bites or poison ivy cases this past week, but bee stings, sprains, cuts, splinters, blisters were the usual fare. The flu bug did sweep through the camp & only then did a couple of campers get homesick. We also had to deal with head lice that one camper brought to the camp. PTL! No major trauma.
I am a beloved child of God, who by marrying a Jewish believer has assumed the semitic flavor myself. I'm the mother of a very social twenty-one year-old, whom I love dearly but often don't understand well. My Lord is continuing to change the character of this retired Army nurse into His family resemblance through a zillion tiny decisions and responses every day. He is loyally faithful to me in covenantal love and enjoys giving me His hugs at surprising times and in wonderfully creative ways. I hope to be transparent enough to share some of my inner as well as outer life with you in this blog.
4 comments:
Camp nurse! I hope most of what you deal with are situations of home sickness needing TLC! No emergencies or physical traumas!
Sun heat,poison ivy,snake bite,flu bug,home sickness,food poisoning,there are alot of little possibilities.I agree with Carol-Ann,No emergencies or physical traumas allowed.Have a good week away.
Woh, Dianne!
After reading that list of possibilities I'll have to rethink tomorrow's activities -- we're driving Kinza to a two-week girls' camp!"Sun heat, poison ivy, snake bite, flu bug, home sickness, food poisoning" Good grief!
Diane, there were no snake bites or poison ivy cases this past week, but bee stings, sprains, cuts, splinters, blisters were the usual fare. The flu bug did sweep through the camp & only then did a couple of campers get homesick. We also had to deal with head lice that one camper brought to the camp. PTL! No major trauma.
Post a Comment