Oh, that hurts! I would have hoped that the tradition or practice of binding feet would be a thing of the past! Obviously it's not! This is really disturbing to see!
My nephew thinks "feet binding" has stopped for the most part with this elderly ladie's generation. By the way, Carol-Ann, how would I add the Lake Como photo to my blog title as you suggested?
I am a beloved child of God, who by marrying a Jewish believer has assumed the semitic flavor myself. I'm the mother of a very social twenty-one year-old, whom I love dearly but often don't understand well. My Lord is continuing to change the character of this retired Army nurse into His family resemblance through a zillion tiny decisions and responses every day. He is loyally faithful to me in covenantal love and enjoys giving me His hugs at surprising times and in wonderfully creative ways. I hope to be transparent enough to share some of my inner as well as outer life with you in this blog.
5 comments:
Oh, that hurts!
I would have hoped that the tradition or practice of binding feet would be a thing of the past! Obviously it's not! This is really disturbing to see!
My nephew thinks "feet binding" has stopped for the most part with this elderly ladie's generation. By the way, Carol-Ann, how would I add the Lake Como photo to my blog title as you suggested?
Oh, I'm so excited you asked! But I think I better put it in an email rather than clog up your comments!
That never fails to amaze me! It seems so grotesque and so cruel!
Ouch,those shoes look like they will criple their feet real fast.Too snug for me.
Post a Comment