Monday, June 18, 2007

Lake Como Header & new template thanks to Carol-Ann

Just when I needed the uplift, Carol-Ann started re-building my basic blog template, including one of my photos from the Lake Como hike as my header. How do you like it? I love what she did & yet kept everything fairly simple as I prefer it to be. Cudos to Carol-Ann for all her help & ability to rescue my blog entries from cyberspace when I tried to do a few manuevers myself & practically wiped out my blog!

5 comments:

Carol-Ann Allen said...

CML, your posts are fascinating! I'm so happy you like your new look! We'll be watchin' for the next episode of the Hallelujah Hikers!

Eagle-eye Di said...

Cary I love the way your blog is set up.Could you or Carol-Ann help me set mine up for a picture and a verse at the heading of mine?Love your picture and verse.I already have one in mind.Thanks

CML_Shearings said...

Diane - Carol-Ann is the blogger builder. I may know how someday, but not yet. Why don't you ask her on her blog?

nagles said...

The Lake Como picture is beautiful and a wonderful heading for your blog! Thanks to Carol-ann for helping you out of a jam and making it better in the process.

[I finally figured out how to work this set-up. Only took me a year or so!]

Julie

CML_Shearings said...

It is wonderful to see you in the comments, Julie!! Hope all's well in your world.

 
Blog Designed By C-AA