David & Carrie have scheduled their wedding for September 9th. They are both in Japan at the moment. Carrie is still working with the Japanese exchange program for English teachers, while David is continuing his usual computer job with Ross Perot's company...only working out of Japan rather than Montana. He wants to see how this arrangement will work. If it does, they will spend their first year of marriage in Japan continuing their present jobs. I think they are planning a Japanese wedding for all their new friends, as well as a Montana wedding for the relatives. Would any of you who read my blog be interested in the details of a Japanese wedding?
Monday, June 19, 2006
Next family wedding scheduled for September "06.
David & Carrie have scheduled their wedding for September 9th. They are both in Japan at the moment. Carrie is still working with the Japanese exchange program for English teachers, while David is continuing his usual computer job with Ross Perot's company...only working out of Japan rather than Montana. He wants to see how this arrangement will work. If it does, they will spend their first year of marriage in Japan continuing their present jobs. I think they are planning a Japanese wedding for all their new friends, as well as a Montana wedding for the relatives. Would any of you who read my blog be interested in the details of a Japanese wedding?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Sure, I'd like to read about a Japanese wedding! I never considered that it would be different than we are used to in this culture. (Silly me!)
Jeannie,
Ron came to supper last night & spent some time on your blog. He loved what you had posted. He also enjoyed looking around on the internet for car parts.
Oh good! I'm so glad Dad has seen the post in honor of him! Thanks, Cary!
Post a Comment