
Wednesday was clear, warm & perfect for a spring hike with friends. We hiked the couple of miles up the trail to the small dam. The creek was white water almost the whole way with spring run-off water
. We stopped frequently to snap photos of the wild flowers along the way. The trillium were everywhere...white flowered in the shade and purplish in the sun. We examined a wonderful old woodpecker tree. Isn't it great that age doesn't keep us from being useful?!




3 comments:
Beautiful photos! Thanks for posting them!
Cary, I just finished the 4th book! I'm so glad I read these books! I saw so many symbolic things I never realized before! This was the best "fictional" type reading I've ever read! Even though portrayed in a fictional way--the Way, the Truth, and the Life came shining through clearly! Thank you!
Jeannie, I'm glad we're alike in what we love in books. Thanks for all your comments.
Post a Comment