Louis has two teeth that have been bothering him. I finally was able to get him to the dentist today after one of the teeth broke. The dentist spent three plus hours on two root canals & hopes to save one of the teeth. The other will have to be pulled. This is about how he looks and feels this evening. We have had more dental work done in our fifties than all our other years put together. Is this typical of midage? We floss and brush regularly and stay away from sodas most of the time... yet, here we are - always in debt to our favorite dentist.
Tuesday, May 09, 2006
All wrung out
Louis has two teeth that have been bothering him. I finally was able to get him to the dentist today after one of the teeth broke. The dentist spent three plus hours on two root canals & hopes to save one of the teeth. The other will have to be pulled. This is about how he looks and feels this evening. We have had more dental work done in our fifties than all our other years put together. Is this typical of midage? We floss and brush regularly and stay away from sodas most of the time... yet, here we are - always in debt to our favorite dentist.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
More dental work??? Ugh. Hope he's feeling better soon.
That photo is hilarious. I thought was just a pile of towels, at first glance.
Is it alive? (this funny little creature)
Sorry to hear about the dental difficulties!
Hi Cary! I've just finished the 3rd book of the A.D. Chronicles. They've all been well worth the read, but I think this one is my favorite so far. Powerful, incredible reading! They shake me to the core!
Blessings to a wrung-out mother today. (I know you're hurting.)
Love, Jeannie
Post a Comment