!When my heart is breaking because of my past choices or the choices of my daughter, God has given me three faithful golden retrievers to show me His love. The middle retriever, Genny, is on permanent loan to a friend in her 80's, who is legally blind and needs a companion. Except for the hair that they continually shed, I can think of no flaws in these dear pets.




3 comments:
Oh, such beautiful, gentle dogs! I've enjoyed loving on them a few times, and know how wonderful (and nearly perfect) they are!
By the way, last night I finished the second book, so now I'm half way done with the A.D. Chronicles series. Great reading--I sense that it's making a change in me--almost like reading the Bible.
What a great photo of those three pups. They're such beautiful dogs.
Looking at the photo once again, I'm reminded of something I've been noticing lately. Your Goldens have natural smiles. But not our Fudgey. He has a sad, pouty little face, even when he is happy and excited. It's kind of cute.
Post a Comment