Wednesday, March 15, 2006

A.D. Chronicles

For over 20 years I have enjoyed reading books written by Bodie & Brock Thoene. My favorites were their Zion Covenant, Zion Chronicles & Zion Legacy series until they started the A.D. Chronicles. "First Light", "Second Touch", "Third Watch" & "Fourth Dawn" are set in the time of Yeshua of Nazareth's public ministry and have numerous Messianic facts woven throughout their story lines, which I love. They are well reseached and well written. So... I highly recommend them to any of you who may have not already found them. I reread them the last couple of weeks as a wonderful stress reliever, as they refocus me on the eternal perspective.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...I haven't heard of these before...sounds like interesting reading. Are they current or old?

CML_Shearings said...

The AD Chronicles are 2002 and newer. "Fourth Dawn" came out just before Christmas and was one of my Hanukkah gifts from Louis. By the way, Sherry is taking Esther to her first of 6 GED exams today...Tano is back in school. PTL!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Cary, any chance I could borrow some of these books next time I come?

 
Blog Designed By C-AA