I have to smile whenever I see this little boy because he looks as if he could be the cartoon copy of the little boy in the very next post down on your blog!
I am a beloved child of God, who by marrying a Jewish believer has assumed the semitic flavor myself. I'm the mother of a very social twenty-one year-old, whom I love dearly but often don't understand well. My Lord is continuing to change the character of this retired Army nurse into His family resemblance through a zillion tiny decisions and responses every day. He is loyally faithful to me in covenantal love and enjoys giving me His hugs at surprising times and in wonderfully creative ways. I hope to be transparent enough to share some of my inner as well as outer life with you in this blog.
2 comments:
I have to smile whenever I see this little boy because he looks as if he could be the cartoon copy of the little boy in the very next post down on your blog!
It's probably the way he is holding his neck and the slim and skinny little wee arms!
Post a Comment