Sunday, August 03, 2008

Photos from the Stevi Creamery Picnic


The Chidwickians & I crossed paths this week-end at the 96th Stevi Creamery Picnic. While listening to the Dairy class, I caught Sherry as she turned from speaking with Elli. Sherry was toting a load of license plates in that backpack & actually sold a pair of them. The second photo was of Elli as she listened to the dairy class. After the class, I found Tano hopping around the park on his pogo stick. Sherry had told me that Tano hopped the entire length of the parade route on that pogo stick earlier in the day!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always a delight to see pics of my family!

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Hi Cary!
This evening I had such a desire to complete this project! When we tried it before and Blogger didn't cooperate, it got set aside (actually, on a real back burner!) for another time and tonight was the time! Suddenly, I thought of your verse at the top of the blog with the blackness in the foreground bursting through to a magnificent display of beauty and light! For the first time, I started to realize how that picture in that setting so illustrates that verse! Blackness doesn't necessarily represent badness or difficulty to me. Sometimes it represents the impenetrable unknowns of where we stand today in the present ... or the deep quietness of the night. Looking through the "hole" in the black to the beauty beyond represents that life-stabilizing certainty that God Who began His good work within us will keep right on helping us grow in His grace until His task within us is finally finished on that day when Jesus Christ returns!

Anonymous said...

This new look to your blog is -- spectacular -- awesome! WOW! What an eye-catcher! Carol-Ann did a great job on it! (I guess she does still involve herself in the blog world, despite what she said!)

 
Blog Designed By C-AA