Thursday, August 28, 2008

August minivacations - Trip to a family wedding reception in Red Lodge

The day after the Flathead Lake area hikes, I drove my parents across the state to Red Lodge, where my cousin was hostessing a wedding reception for her oldest daughter, Annie. They live on a ranch out of Red Lodge, with their own pond. I shot this first picture as the moon rose over their ranch, We were attending the large family BBQ out by their pond.

At the reception itself, all the greatgrand kids roamed the area & constantly kept their parents busy.

Annie & Andy were actually married over north of Seattle close to where they both just graduated from college. They showed a video of their growing up years & their wedding, then cut their cakes for the guests. We had already been served a large meal before the video. In three days, I gained three pounds. If I could only take off weight as easily as I put it on.

The newlyweds, Annie & Andy Scott.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun set of names for the newlyweds! Makes me think of Raggedy Ann and Raggedy Andy.

 
Blog Designed By C-AA