Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!


...just watch the seconds, thirds, fourths...helpings!

4 comments:

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Oh my word!
Thanks for the great comic relief! I know I shall think of this Fat Cat and return here for a chuckle!

Is this YOUR cat?

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too, Cary! Hope your holiday is really nice.

CML_Shearings said...

No, our cat is a little on the thin side. She spends her days running after field mice, birds & squirrels. I'm enjoying peeking in on your weigh-ins & thought this photo would be a good reminder to us all.

Carol-Ann Allen said...

My weigh-in tomorrow shall be a downer, I'm sure! I have drowned my sorrows in cookies this weekend as I have spent too many hours to count trying to bend the elastic bands of my brain around grade eight new math method of teaching probability and the adding/sub/mult/dividing of integers.

 
Blog Designed By C-AA