Have any of you heard of Sun-Chlorella? I'm experimenting with this natural whole food (pills of algae) as a nutritional supplement. It helps eliminate toxic elements, like heavy metals that have built up in my body from my mercury-silver amalgam fillings & nickel caps/crowns & brought down my immune system. (Yes, I still drink my cider vinegar too.) It's high in fiber, protein & anti-oxidents. At three weeks I have only noticed a slight increase in my energy level.
Several of our small maple saplings planted last Fall look sick. Their leaves turned yellow with a dark brown around the edges. It's not for lack of water, since we water them frequently... almost every day when the weather has been hot. I took a couple of the leaves into Caras Nursery & was told they need more iron. As soon as the temperature drops to the 60's & 70's, we will spray the ironite on them. Our friend Larry was advised to add copper to the soil around his peach trees. So humans need less metals & trees need more?
I have treated the last couple of wasp & bee stings very simply. As soon as I was stung, I taped a copper penny over the stung area & left it in place for an hour or two. Amazingly, the pain vanished & I never developed any swelling. I tried the penny trick on a spider bite, but it didn't work as well there.
Do these facts jive with your experience?
Thursday, September 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Wow! I'll have to keep the copper penny antidote in mind. Right now I'm still nursing a yellow jacket "bite" I received nearly a week ago. It caused a very large area of redness, some swelling, and extreme pain and itch. The severe pain lasted for several hours, mild hurt for three days, extreme itching for four days, 2-3 inches of redness for 3 days, and blotchy redness that continues still. Today is the first day that the itching hasn't bothered me. I was told (with this "attack") that yellow jackets do not "sting"--they bite! (There was no stinger left in this attack.)
Jeannie, your reaction is similar to what I usually have,,,which is why I was so thrilled to learn about the copper penny treatment.
Post a Comment