Monday, April 09, 2007

Epicenter


One of the ladies from our Thursday Precepts Bible Study group loaned me this book. Joel Rosenberg clearly outlines why he believes Ezekiel 38 & 39 are on the board - ready to be fulfilled anyday. His recent fiction novels: The Last Jihad, The Last Days, The Ezekiel Option & The Copper Scroll gave possible scenarios & are becoming actual headlines one by one. I highly recommend the novels & this latest book that explains what is happening in the Middle East & Russia...& how it will impact you.
Joel C. Rosenberg is a writer & communications strategist who has worked for some of the world's most influential & provocative leaders, including President Reagan, Steve Forbes, former Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu & former Israeli deputy prime minister Natan Sharansky. Until recently, he was a political columnist for World magazine.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! I keep an eye on his blog frequently, but just realized I forgot to send you the link--I think. I'll send it right now.

CML_Shearings said...

Thanks so much, Jeannie!

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Hmmm...you must be right here at your blog while I'm posting my comments! That is always an amazing feeling! I really don't spend a lot of time reading. There just aren't enough hours in the day for me! But one day, I keep telling myself, I shall look up authors and books and that I've heard about!

Eagle-eye Di said...

I don't think I have ever heard of this author.It sounds like a good book to look up though.

 
Blog Designed By C-AA