Monday, April 09, 2007


Three weeks in Virginia was enough already! Esther returned home in time for Easter, but not the Passover Seder. As all the facts come out over time, I may share some of the "why". After picking her up at the Spokane Airport, we celebrated at Marie Callender's (one of my favorite Spokane restaurants). We were seated at the table closest to a wonderful fire in a fireplace. As we warmed up & dried out from the cool rain outside, the ambiance was perfect. The food was delicious as always. God gave me the best Easter gift in Yeshua's resurrection. I receive this second gift in gratitude for being so unexpectedly soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I rejoice with you in Esther's return home, and feel so privileged to have been with you to share in that early newsbreak.

Carol-Ann Allen said...

My oh my! It's all a necessary part of the journey!

Eagle-eye Di said...

Wow!What a wonderful gift the Lord gave back to you.My heart rejoices with you.Welcome home Esther.

 
Blog Designed By C-AA