While Louis was at work Easter afternoon, Ari & I hiked Antrim Point to check out the first Spring wildflowers bedecking the foothills behind our brick home. Cheery Buttercups were sprinkled in all the sunny areas, Yellowbells were here & there in shady spots & the tiny, delicate pinkish Aster-like blooms were along the trail. I picked a handful to share with Louis. This demitasse cup was perfect for displaying early Spring. We were given this cup years ago by Louis's Mom, who has been with the Lord about 18 years now. This is the first time I've used it. Louis was pleased with the many memories the cup & flowers provoked!
Monday, April 09, 2007
A cup of Spring
While Louis was at work Easter afternoon, Ari & I hiked Antrim Point to check out the first Spring wildflowers bedecking the foothills behind our brick home. Cheery Buttercups were sprinkled in all the sunny areas, Yellowbells were here & there in shady spots & the tiny, delicate pinkish Aster-like blooms were along the trail. I picked a handful to share with Louis. This demitasse cup was perfect for displaying early Spring. We were given this cup years ago by Louis's Mom, who has been with the Lord about 18 years now. This is the first time I've used it. Louis was pleased with the many memories the cup & flowers provoked!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
lovely!
I'm glad you told us this was a demitasse because that clarified the picture! It actually looks like a regular-sized cup!
How beautiful this looks.
Post a Comment