Thursday, February 15, 2007

Esther is still in Virginia with her birth Dad, although she has tried to get out of the airport there on a couple of different days without success. I finally drove back home from Spokane without her. Her next tentatively scheduled flight to Spokane is on Sunday.

She plans on being home for only a couple of weeks. She & Jason (birth Dad) have decided that she should move to Virginia. She already gave notice at Staples over the phone before she told us of the plans. So I don't say or do anything dumb, I'm just praying a lot.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cary, I hardly know what to say! My heart feels sad for you--very sad. You will be in my prayers.

Carol-Ann Allen said...

I'm just like Jeannie on this one! "I hardly know what to say!" These kinds of decisions must really take their toll on adoptive parents! Thankfully, our kids -- whether by birth or adoption -- are ultimately in the hands of God!

CML_Shearings said...

Thanks, Jeannie & Carol-Ann! God loves Esther even more than I do. He will watch over her & bring her closer to Himself in His time. By the way, the kittens, Madison & Jasmine found a great rural home.

Anonymous said...

When I met my birth mum it was really hard on my mother and my Dad too I expect.......but in the long run, and you have to let things play out and let the 'long run' come into play....you will always be her real parents.......

 
Blog Designed By C-AA