
The drop off at the top of Bear Creek Canyon Overlook was a little scary.
Bear Creek Canyon Overlook is a long but fairly easy hike with a gorgeous view from the top.
While Louis hunted and brought home four deer for our year's meat supply, I had the fun of weekly Wednesday hikes in the Bitterroot Mountains and Selway Wilderness. The best way to share these with you is by a sampling of my photos taken during some of those hikes.




2 comments:
Absolutely beautiful pix! I always enjoy the Bitterroot photos on Sherry's blog -- incredible countryside you gals live in!
I may not comment a lot but I regularly check your blog -- nice to see you back -- breaks are good too, though! I fully understand that!
Thanks for your comments, Carol-ann. Yes, God out-did Himself in the mountainous beauty of our neck of the woods. Since we are in the middle of our first big snowstorm of the season tonight, my hikes will now have to wait until Spring.
Post a Comment