Thanksgiving was a wonderful family affair. Great grandchildren posed with Mom & Dad House & ate at the table that my sister & I got for Christmas over 55 years ago. We ate at that table when we were their age too.
Hi Cary! I've really enjoyed the recent posts with your Dad and Mom and siblings! And this one with the great-grands takes the cake! What a beautiful bunch of little faces!
I am a beloved child of God, who by marrying a Jewish believer has assumed the semitic flavor myself. I'm the mother of a very social twenty-one year-old, whom I love dearly but often don't understand well. My Lord is continuing to change the character of this retired Army nurse into His family resemblance through a zillion tiny decisions and responses every day. He is loyally faithful to me in covenantal love and enjoys giving me His hugs at surprising times and in wonderfully creative ways. I hope to be transparent enough to share some of my inner as well as outer life with you in this blog.
1 comment:
Hi Cary!
I've really enjoyed the recent posts with your Dad and Mom and siblings! And this one with the great-grands takes the cake! What a beautiful bunch of little faces!
(That table has been well preserved!)
Post a Comment