
Our February has held many sunny, although still cool days. Often on a sunny day, I will call one of my neighbors, MaryLou, to go walking with me. MaryLou, a retired nurse & widow, is also in the Women's Neighborhood Bible Study that I teach. So she often asks me questions about the homework as we walk. Her background is minimally Catholic. We usually are dog-walking, as well. I have Ari, our mid-aged golden retriever, on a leash & MaryLou dog sits a lot, so has a variety of dogs on her leash. In this photo, she was dog-sitting a little dog named Zippy. We walk up & down the steep hills in our area, which act almost like a treadmill for us. The scenery is great & we get our vitamin D for the day.
1 comment:
I think the name "Zippy" for a little dog is just too cute!
Everyone around me seems to be breaking out into enthusiastic efforts in exercising! I wonder when it is actually going to rub off on me! I am so saggy it's pathetic! But I am not yet willing to make the personal sacrifice it would take ... ie putting to death my couch potato personality.
Post a Comment