Did you notice that the antler tines on the one deer made a star of David? That is why I used it for Hanukkah. Great to hear from you, Diane. We had a great Christmas Eve. meal with your Dad & Marilyn.
After your comment on my bowling post, I checked it out and realized it doesn't work at all when using Internet Explorer. I usually browse through Firefox and that was the difference! Glad to realize that for the future, although, this is why I don't usually post gimmicky stuff anyway! :)
5769! I always find unusual things when I come on your blog! Your posts with a Jewish flavour are informative and give an interesting perspective!
I am a beloved child of God, who by marrying a Jewish believer has assumed the semitic flavor myself. I'm the mother of a very social twenty-one year-old, whom I love dearly but often don't understand well. My Lord is continuing to change the character of this retired Army nurse into His family resemblance through a zillion tiny decisions and responses every day. He is loyally faithful to me in covenantal love and enjoys giving me His hugs at surprising times and in wonderfully creative ways. I hope to be transparent enough to share some of my inner as well as outer life with you in this blog.
4 comments:
Oh how beautiful! I love your picture of the deer.Merry Christmas and Happy New Year coming very soon.
Did you notice that the antler tines on the one deer made a star of David? That is why I used it for Hanukkah. Great to hear from you, Diane. We had a great Christmas Eve. meal with your Dad & Marilyn.
Hi Cary!
I completely missed the star!
After your comment on my bowling post, I checked it out and realized it doesn't work at all when using Internet Explorer. I usually browse through Firefox and that was the difference! Glad to realize that for the future, although, this is why I don't usually post gimmicky stuff anyway!
:)
5769! I always find unusual things when I come on your blog! Your posts with a Jewish flavour are informative and give an interesting perspective!
May this indeed be a happy new year!
Thanks for mentioning how the antler tines formed the Star Of David.How unique.So happy to hear you enjoyed a Christmas Eve meal with Dad and Marilyn.
Post a Comment