
2008 started in ways we would not have guessed. Here's a quick summary:
. Wally, whom I mentioned in the last post, welcomed in 2008 with us, but soon was well enough to return to his own home.
. Celeb ( Short for "Celebrity") mysteriously cut his rear right pastern clear down into the joint just before Christmas. He too has been on IV meds. but at the Vet Hospital for his infection. He has been home & back to the Vet Hospital 3 times now. The above photo was taken of him when he was 2 or 3 years old. He's about 5 now.
. I developed right sciatica, ( in empathy for Celeb?), was sent to Physical Therapy by my VA physician & am trying pilates exercises for the first time. I feel a bit out of my element, like that cat getting out of the water. Actually, I am also doing some swimming & other forms of exercise to reduce the 10 lbs. I gained slowly over the last few months.
. I finally interviewed with the MD at First Way Pregnancy Support Center re. the part-time RN position last Thursday afternoon. As at least one other RN still needs to be interviewed before a decision is reached, I don't know yet if I will be hired.
. I Peter has taken hours of my attention, as our Women's Neighborhood Bible Study is now studying that book until the first part of April.




1 comment:
Thanks for the update! You can depend on your Heavenly Father to open the door for you (for that job) if it's what He wants you to do. May His will be done!
Post a Comment