The second week of May some dear friends will be coming for a couple of weeks visit. Their youngest daughter is graduating from the U of M. We are so looking forward to their visit.
Margie & Tom are coming! click photo to enlarge
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Nice to see that you've got the photo thing happening -- lotsa fun to see pictures!
Rebecca - Sherry came over to my house and worked some magic on my computer so I could add the photos. If you know her, she may be willing to help you too.
I am a beloved child of God, who by marrying a Jewish believer has assumed the semitic flavor myself. I'm the mother of a very social twenty-one year-old, whom I love dearly but often don't understand well. My Lord is continuing to change the character of this retired Army nurse into His family resemblance through a zillion tiny decisions and responses every day. He is loyally faithful to me in covenantal love and enjoys giving me His hugs at surprising times and in wonderfully creative ways. I hope to be transparent enough to share some of my inner as well as outer life with you in this blog.
4 comments:
Nice to see that you've got the photo thing happening -- lotsa fun to see pictures!
Ha ha - is that the University of Manitoba? Should be!!!!!!!
How do you get that picture when you post?????
Rebecca - Sherry came over to my house and worked some magic on my computer so I could add the photos. If you know her, she may be willing to help you too.
Post a Comment